Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Designing my Bloggie

Oooooo ......... 30 more minutes and I'm finally off shift for tonite .......

kekekekekeke ....... that's it for today ........
spent da nite doing version 1.o of my blog .........


not really that preppy lookin' .......
it's been a while since i look at HTML ..... hahahahahaha
man ...... looking at other ppl's bloggies ........ those 17 yrs old did such a good job on their bloggies ....... I'm kinda feelin' shame ..... =P


nevertheless ....... wait till my 2.0 ........
this site gonna be FREAKY !!!!! ......

Time to prep and sign off .... and head back for some shut eye .......
up whole nite ....... feelin' woozy now ....
*yawn*

2 Yada yada !!~ ...:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger hayanna said...

i like your header up there..
a bit like of poem.. :dearest..
touching~~~~~~~! *^^*

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger pOku said...

Thanx .....

kekekekeke ......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home