Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 03, 2005

Time FlieS !!!~

Omg ...... wat a sleepish day today .........

reached home ...... watched a few episodes of Gundam Seed : Destiny ....... i think i slept at 10 am ......... I woke up .... 7 pm already ..... OMG ......... and i'm still reluctant to get up .... cuz I feel soooooooooooooooooooo dang blardy sleepy ....... but fark ..... Gotta go to work .....

haihz ...... Gotta Practice Vampirism at my work .... We Sleeps during da Day and FeedS during da Night ..... I'm still toooooo ...... SleepiSh Head to be a Vampi ...... I still prefer humanoid life .... kekekekeke ...........

Yet another boring night at work ..... really can't wait to go back to my beddie bed bed ..... I miss my pillow so much today ....... Sleeeeeeeeeepyyyyy ...... I wan my slumber land ...... ugh !!!!

0 Yada yada !!~ ...:

Post a Comment

<< Home