Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 01, 2005

August MeGaSaLe ...... !!!

The end is NIGH for this season of MEGA SALE ....... kekekekekekekeke ......

Went shopping ...... yesterday ..... and boy ....... WHaT I saw at the beginning of August which was only 50% off ....... I found it 70% off .......... I was so hyPed up ........ I straight away Sapu ...... :P

hahahahahahaha ..... HappiE happiE ........ I bought 3 new pair of PanTs and 3 new Shirts .......... kekekekekekeke ......... NiCe and Cheap ..... haven'T take pics yet ........ :P quite lazy to take pics of those clothes ....... hahahahahahaha

kekekekeke ..... guess noW have to wait till Nov - Dec for another GooD Sales season liau ......... nyahahahahahaahah ........ Boy !!! I love ShoPPinG !!!! :P

0 Yada yada !!~ ...:

Post a Comment

<< Home