Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Movie Marathon


hehehehehehe .......

went for Steamboat with the Xettie members last Sunday at Manjarala there ......... I din know such a place exist before that ........ man ..... That place is ..... uhmmm ....... Steamboat Paradise ...... sooooo many shops offering Steamboats ........ =)


The Steamboat was great ..... kekekeke .... but a case of too much chicken wings ..... :S ...... my own fault ...... lack of sleep, din drink much water ..... and ate too much roasted chicken wings ....... Been down for the whole 3 days of my offdays ..... *sigh* ........

But .... heck ..... I copied a lot of new TVB movies ......... 3 days ..... I managed to BOU 40 episodes ...... 2 whole sets of movies I've finished ..... *Proud* .......

hahahahahaahhaahahahah ..........

Now my eyes damn blur deee~~~~~~

Arrrrrrggggggggghhhhh ..... Gonna be Blind .......

As for the Steamboat photoes ....... emmm .....
Here's da linkeee ...... http://hazelnet.multiply.com/photos/album/40

0 Yada yada !!~ ...:

Post a Comment

<< Home