Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 04, 2005

A 2 Z ..... abouT pOku

hahahaha ..... I just read ppl's A to Z .....
nothing to do .... gonna do an A 2 Z about me too ..... bleh :P

A : Age = Does it matter ? Duh !!! I'm not that old ..... bleh !!

B : Blog = You are reading loh ...... hahahahaha

C: Career = Boring Job and i HATE night shift ..... damn bored

D: Drink (Fav) = H2O .... hahahahaha ..... this is the fluid i drank da most in my life ....

E: Entertainment = My Trustee PS2 ....... and PC ...... other than going out to enjoy

F: Food (dislike) = Eggplant (Yuck !!)

G: Gum = Bubble Gums ..... hahahahaha ..... it taste better than any ciggies .....

H: Handphones = Sony Ericsson Rocks ..... HATE Nokia ....

I: Independant = Since I was born ......

J: Jokes = love it ..... I'm a practical joker too when I feels like it

K: K9 = i HATE canines .... I HATE dogs .... fuh !!!

L: Love = Opposite of HATE ...... hahaha .... (Lame) !!

M: Medicine = Laughter ...... kekekekeke .....

N: Nicks = pOku and pOkoPeniEn

O: Originality = this is only important in the world of art ..... I'm an IT guy ..... duh .... reuse is the best .... why reinvent the wheel ..... hahahahahaha ....... example is this bloggie, whr i grab chunks of here and there

P: Phobia = being broke ..... I hate it when I'm broke ....... money money money ....... u just can't get enough of it ......

Q: Quotes = Pokai

R: Rest = Weather in M'sia is bad only ....... gimme back Melbourne ..... I can hibernate for Weeks ...... pure natural cold weather ...... how i miss it

S: Sports = Swimming ??

T: Taste = I like the simplicity in life ...... why wanna be a weirdo ..... just blend in .....

U: Unknown = Unknown about me ? Don't ask me .... I myself also duno

V: Vege = Love all types cept for Eggplants (Yuck)

W: Wishes = Wish to be RICH RICH RICH !!!

X : X-Games = fun to watch ...... too difficult for me to try

Y : Yahoo = Love yahoo mail and Gmail ...... Hotmail is damn farked up .... offering oni 2 MB of space ..... furk it .....

Z : Zodiac = Aries ......


A 2 Z idea ....... I grabbed from Hayanna ...... Thx ...... same same as u ..... I got nothing better to do tonight ...... blek ..... :P

0 Yada yada !!~ ...:

Post a Comment

<< Home