Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 09, 2005

ShoPPinG ~~!!!!

Oooooohhhh ...... After 2 days of ROTTING at home ..... finally I managed to drag myself out of my house ..... and go walkie walkie at Wan U ..... Whadayaknow ...... There's SALES going on ......

Hands feelin' itchy itchy jorrrr ..... long time no buy clothes ........... finally managed to buy my first PINK T-Shirt ........ kekekekeke ...... been searching for it for ages ........ but it's SOooooooooo HARD to find Pink stuffs for men ..... which are nice and decent looking ...........

bought 4 shirts y'day ...... hahahahahaha ...... happieeee ..... though, sad for my credit card ..... haihz ...... but...... heck ........ enjoy ..... new clothes ...... hahahahahaha ...... and PINK ...... :) this is fresh ...... hahahahahaha ........

3 Yada yada !!~ ...:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha!! Very Nice and Attractive blogspot of urs!

Hehehe.. I kind of like it ... the background.. the music.. and the feeling...

I cant imagine u wear pink....

Hehehehe...

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger hayanna said...

i love men wearing pink
though some might say it looks gayish on men......but what the heck. as long as u look good in it :)

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger pOku said...

definitely not GAY ~

Duh !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home