Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dim Sum At Night


Guess what ....... tonight working night shift .......

I went to Jalan Ipoh to eat dim sum ...... nyahahahahaha .....

this is the first time I've ever eaten dim sum at night ......... normally it's morning ..........

Anyway ........ this is one of the more delicious dim sum I've ever tasted in KL ......... so far all the places I went sux ...... sheeshhhh .........


Another good news is I've finally found the Japanese songs that I've been searching for AGES .... nyahahahahaha .......

I've uploaded into the site along with a few nice nice songs ...... :P

totalled now is 16 songs ..... wondering when can reach 100 ..... hahahahahahaha


4 Yada yada !!~ ...:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

Hey poku, what's wif the Jusco day??

which jusco?

u mean jusco day for member izzit?

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger pOku said...

yayayayayaya

jessie so smartZ

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

haha.. too bad, din apply jusco card..
grab anything nice?

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Jessie said...

Poku...
y so lazy to update ur blog???

Nah, giv u something to post on!
Check out my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home