Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jusco Member Day

CHEAP SALESSSSSSSSSS ..... !!!!!

again ....... man .... my feet's killing me .......... went with Vic and his GF ..... we walked from 11 am - 9 pm .......... them limping back to the house ............

My Haul ........ a Sweater, 2 shorts, 1 T shirt and ..... uhm ........... some briefs ...... hahahahahahaha .......... though i don't really find it REALLYyyyyy..... cheap ...... but boleh tahan la .......... walked whole day if din buy anything ...... I'll be sighing for WEEKS !!!!!

another thing i bought ...... my very first Pinky toy ....... hahahahahah .....
didn't take the pic ......... my phone's camera SUX ...... *sigh* .........


now I really itching for a Digital Camera .............. surveying ...... kekekekekeke ......

0 Yada yada !!~ ...:

Post a Comment

<< Home