Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Chinese New Year

Woooooooo ..... another very long time no blog .... sheesh ......

anyway really HECTIC CNY for me this year ..... wish everyone Gong Xi Fa Chai first .... :P

finally finished moving all my stuffs to the new house, return the keys to my ex-owner liau, still in progress in unpacking and rearranging back the stuffs my room, buying some new furnitures, etc etc still got heck lot of stuffs to do ...... haven't fixed the grill, haven't apply for streamyX, etc this etc that ............ arrgghhhhh .......

CNY ? hahahahaha ... balik ipoh of course .... but this year everything is so rush, not much activity ..... man .... one of the most boring CNY for me ....... Chor 4 I came back KL to work liau .... and freakin' fall sick on the third day of work .......

Ang Pao ....... hmmm ..... really getting more and more less year by year ..... hmmmm ..... guys and girls ..... when u realised u are getting less and less angpao money, it means it's time for u to GIVE Ang Pao liau ........ go get married !!! .... Shoo !!!

2006 ...... well my aim for this year is not marriage ..... it's MONEY ....... come on ..... God of Wealth ...... I wanna be your KIT PAI HENG DAI .... give me ur wealth .... hahahahaha MONEY MONEY MONEY

















Lou Sang

















My Aunty cooked the family reunion dinner (Vegetarian)

















Mom and Dad Eating, My sis dunno y smiling so evilly


















My stupid Bro (hahahahahaha)

1 Yada yada !!~ ...:

At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only this year my aim is $$... $$ already is my aim for pass few years...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home