Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

LARGE HOLE in MRR2

There's a LARGE HOLE in MRR2 on the fast lane (furthest right lane) near the batu cave exit there.

Anyone of you same as unlucky me got caught by that @#$@!#@ HOLE ?

Freakin' BAD LUCK ...... according to the indian guy who helped me with changing the spare tyre, the hole was already there yesterday and more than 20 cars were unlucky enough to run over that hole.

I mean, if such an incident already happened yesterday, WTF is JPJ/JKR doing ? Can't there place a detour lorry in front of that hole so that cars can avoid it ? Instead of MORE cars get involved the following day ?

When i was changing my tyre another 6 or 7 more cars stopped behind me with tyre punctures too ...... What are we paying ROAD TAXES for ?

really KNN CCB TNS HKC PKM JPJ/JKR/MPS or whatever the heck .......

now today i gotta go change my tyres ...... I was thinking june only change my tyres because of 3 yrs dee ...... @#$@%#@^$#&^%$#% already damn freakin' poor this month ........ now wondering how much these damn wheels gonna cost me .......

adwin is feeling damn ANGRY !!!!

1 Yada yada !!~ ...:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger She's Jess said...

Well.. that's bad.. at least you're doing fine.

Yea.. JPJ/ JKR must do something abt it. Oh well. Malaysia Government...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home