Image 

hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

Monday at MV

Woot woot ......

Call me slow .... but i never really like rush hour traffic nor being squished to get tickets to the cinema ..... :P
I've finally got myself to go watch that Potter Show ........
the first couple of week were like ....... OMG .... darn freakin' crowded .........
even this week ..... but somehow we managed to get good ticket placing .... lol'd .....
not bad ....... but the film seems quite short compared to the book ....... well ..... Whatever !!!~~

I liked the decor on MV's Ground Floor ..... cool ...... boy ...... I love Christmas .........
here are some pics ..... lol ......
























































I'll be heading to One U and The Curve next week to check out he decors ..... hehehe .....

Lunch at Shokudo ....... they have some nice nice fusion food ...... :) Japanese and Thai Food ..... yummy ...... :P















































1 Yada yada !!~ ...:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... the deco in The Curve not that pretty.. i still prefer Mid Valley :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home